Mitel MiVoice 5312 IP Phone - VoIP phone
The dual-mode Mitel 5312 IP Phone is a full duplex handsfree speakerphone with multi-line backlit display and programmable feature keys. It provides intuitive user access to more sophisticated call handling and converged applications supported by the Mitel's IP communications platforms. It is easily personalized with programmable keys or with a browser-based desktop configuration tool.
- Two-line by 20-character white, backlit, graphics display with contrast control and auto-dimming
- 24 Programmable multi-function keys with dual-color LED indicators (for speed dialing, line appearances, feature access)
- Eight function keys: hold, menu, message, speaker, mute, transfer / conference, redial, cancel Wideband audio support (G.722) – ships with a wideband handset (7 kHz standard)
- Three context-sensitive softkeys for intuitive feature access
- Browser-based desktop user tool programming for easy access to telephone system features
- Hands-free speakerphone operation (full duplex)